EASY-ROB™ allows to plan robot work cells, check reachability, collision and travel ranges and to estimate cycle times, with the goal to increase planning reliability and to reduce start up times.
EASY-ROB™ Simulate Single-Robot Version provides the basic range of functionality.
- For robot work cells with one “robot”.
A robot has got at least 4axis and is able to move to a cartesian target (Tags). Kinematics such as gripper, positioner and/or conveyors can be loaded without limits, mounted to each other and simulated.
- A work cell can load one program to one device. This program controls all loaded devices in the work cell, one after the other and not simultaneously.
EASY-ROB™ Simulate Single-Robot, Robot on a linear Track
- Standard Robot Libraries
adept / b+m / Denso / Eisenmann VarioRobots / Güdel / igm / Kawasaki /Manz-Automation / Mitsubishi / OTC-Daihen / Unimation
- Modeling of own specific robots, positioner, gripper, turn tables and user defined kinematics
Attributes i.e. Travel ranges, max. speeds and accelerations. Formula Parser with mathematical functions. Numerical Solver for inverse kinematics for individual robots.
- Optional Robot Libraries *)
ABB / FANUC / KUKA / YASKAWA / PKM DELTA / STAUBLI / TRICEPT
- Modeling of simple parameterize 3D geometries, such as Cubes, Spheres, Cone, Cylinder
IGP / STL ascii and binary / 3DS / VRML I + II,97
- CAD-Data Standard-Export
STL binary, VRML II,97 and IGP Part file
- Optional CAD-Data-Import *)
Neutral Interfaces: STEP
- Creating of unlimited paths, containing unlimited number of target locations (TAG Points). Each Path can be mounted to geometries or kinematics devices, to define the process. The devices will be located afterwards to satisfy specific requirements such as reachability.
- Quick exchange of robots and kinematics devices
- Monitoring of accessibility, travel ranges, speeds and accelerations
- Hierarchical collision detection with tolerances
- Individual measurement functions, to measure distances and circles
- ERPL EASY-ROB™ Program Language
Language with robot motion commands to create a motion program Digital signals and variables for program synchronization Formula Parser with mathematical functions
- ERCL EASY-ROB™ Command Language
Language with simulation commands to enable collision, the TCP trace etc.
- History Diagram
Detailed protocol with graphical output to examine and document simulation results. Export as jpg or bmp - file
- Camera Function
Miscellaneous positioning of a camera in the work cell for an individual process view
- Device Manager
Administrates robots, devices, parts, fixtures and tools, which are stored with an image and a short description.
- Project Manager
Data base with visualization for custom specific archiving of work cells.
- Creating of Video files (AVI) and animated VRML-Sequences
- Optional available: „RunTime“ *)
to create protected work cells. This allows loading and simulating existing work cells with the free
EASY-ROB™ - Viewer Version for presentation purposes for example.
- Intuitive user panel
- ERC Searcher
Easy search function for EASY-ROB™ program commands in existing project examples
- EASY-ROB™ can be started several times on the same PC
- Hardware related licensing method (PC-connected)
- Optional WIBU-KEY USB-Dongle *)
PC-independent licensing method
- Optional available: License Manager *)
to organize administrate multiple EASY-ROB™ licenses
- EASY-ROB™ runs on an IBM compatible Pentium PCs with Microsoft Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista Business and Windows® 7 Professional Ultimate & Enterprise
more System requirements
- The EASY-ROB™ Viewer allows to simulate existing work cells. The right tool for presentation, marketing and sales.
- EASY-ROB™ Viewer
- The EASY-ROB™ demo give you a hands-on experience of the capabilities of our EASY-ROB™ products. It will help to evaluate your individual requirements.
- [EASY-ROB™ DEMO
*) optional available, not belonging part in this described item
Item No.: er_sw01